Discretionary Assistance Fund - Get Help to Complete an Application Form

Click Here to Apply Online or call 0800 859 5924 (free from a landline)

If you are working with an organisation to support you, it may be worth you speaking to your support worker or similar before you contact DAF – they may be able to help you with your application.

This may be a support worker but it could also be:

  • a housing officer
  • a tenancy support officer
  • debt or money adviser
  • a community worker
  • a social worker
  • a youth or community worker
  • probation worker

Many organisations across Wales are registered as partners of the Fund. They include:

  • local authorities
  • housing associations
  • advice and guidance organisations
  • charities
  • prison services
  • health services

A Registered Partner organisation has signed up to support people and help them access DAF. They may help you with an application or complete an application on your behalf. If they do this, you should be fully aware of the application as DAF will still need to contact you to verify the information the Partner Organisation has supplied.

If you are unsure of where to look for help with your application – please contact your local authority or your local Citizen’s Advice.